Dr. Siegel is a surgically trained foot specialist. She is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Siegel enjoys a high degree of peer recognition which she has earned by being at the forefront of podiatric surgery and by keeping abreast of the latest in cutting edge medical treatments and techniques.
After completing her undergraduate studies at the Annenberg School of Communications Dr. Siegel joined the IBM Corporation where she worked as a Systems Engineer. She subsequently entered the New York College of Podiatric Medicine where she received numerous academic awards and honors.
After completing medical school she joined the house staff at St. Barnabas Hospital where she received her surgical training under such luminaries in the field as Dr. Kenneth Egol, Chief of Orthopedic Trauma at the Hospital for Joint Diseases, and Prof. Kenneth Koval of Dartmouth University Medical School.
- APMA - American Podiatric Medical Association
- ASFP - American Society of Forensic Podiatry - Board Member
- NYSPMA - New York State Podiatric Medical Association - Membership Committee
- ABPS - American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- AAWP - American Association of Women Podiatrists
- ACFAS - American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- North Shore/LIJ- Attending Physician Department of Surgery
- Gramercy Surgery Center
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center Surgical Privileges pending
- Surgicare Ambulatory Surgery Center Attending Foot and Ankle Surgeon